- 1300 S 11th Street # 1, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- (215) 686-3030
- Dates, times, and locations of district community meetings are on their website
- South Street Mini Station: 905 South St Philadelphia, PA 19147
- (215) 922-6706
Commanding Officer of ROC South
Chief Inspector Dennis Wilson
Aviation Unit (TacAir)
Lieutenant Dave Bonk
- 2301 S 24th Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19145
- (215) 686-3013 or (215) 686-3014
- Office of School Safety, 440 N. Broad Street, 2nd Floor, Portal "D" Suite 224, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Phone: 215-400-4710
- Fax: 215-400-4711
- Email: [email protected]
- All emergency calls after normal business hours should be made to 215-400-SAFE (7233).
- Phone 215-685-1120
- Fax: 215-686-3083
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 215-686-DRUG (3784)
Call the Narcotics Strike Force if the suspected dealing is going on outside (street corner, alley way, driveway, etc) at 215-685-1107 or 215-685-1108. If the suspected deals are being done indoors, call 215-685-1000. Try to have as much information (exact locations, phone numbers, license plate numbers, names, descriptions, etc) ready to go when you call.
The Philadelphia Police Department’s Real Time Crime Center (R.T.C.C.) is an innovative step for policing in Philadelphia, is designed to provide real time analytical and investigative support, operations and watch centers and deconfliction point for our department. The R.T.C.C. is also the central repository for all the tips received by the PPD. Officers are able to monitor over 1,800 video feeds including 125 City of Philadelphia cameras, 1,628 SEPTA cameras, 32 airport cameras and 12 Streets Department cameras.
- 1425 Arch St. Philadelphia, Pa 19102
- (215) 683-7277
- Telephone: Dial (215) 686-TIPS (8477)
- Text: PPDTIP (773847)
Philadelphia & Pennsylvania Laws
Victim/Witness Services of South Philadelphia offers direct assistance and support to crime victims, witnesses, and their families in the three Police Districts of South Philadelphia. All services are free of charge.
1426 South 12th Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19147
Facebook: VictimServices SouthPhiladelphia
The First Judicial District (FJD) of Pennsylvania is composed of two courts which make up the Philadelphia County Court System: the Court of Common Pleas; and Municipal Court. Go to the Philadelphia Courts site for assistance on paying traffic citations, search public court records, and for information about jury duty.
Philadelphia Parking AuthorityCALL (215) 683-9773 TO REPORT VIOLATIONS
Animal Care & Control Team (ACCT)CALL (267) 385-3800 FOR ANY NON-EMERGENCY ANIMAL COMPLAINTS
- 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue, Philadelphia, Pa 19140
- Hours: 8am - 10pm daily
- Main: (267) 385-3800
- Fax: (215) 261-6092
- Email: [email protected]
- File a Lost Pet Report online at http://www.acctphilly.org/programs/ac/lostpet/lostreport
- File a Found Pet Report online at http://www.acctphilly.org/programs/ac/foundpet
- 240 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19123
- (215) 686-1300
- 200-10 Washington Avenue - Engine 3
- 1357 South 12th Street - Engine 10 & Ladder 11
- 1200 S. 20th Street - Engine 24
- 3023-45 Grays Ferry Avenue - Engine 47
- 2600 S. 13th Street - Engine 49
- 414-16 Snyder Avenue - Engine 53 & Ladder 27
- 2301 S. 24th Street - Engine 60 & Ladder 19
- Delaware and Washington Avenues - Marine Unit 1
- Passyunk Avenue and Schuylkill River - Marine Unit 2
Philadelphia License & Inspection
American Red Cross - Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter
Philly 311Call 311 to access all Municipal information and City requests.
- 167 City Hall, Philadelphia, Pa 19107
- 311 or (215) 686-8686
- Open M-F 8am - 8pm & Sat 9am - 5pm
- During off hours call 911 to report dangerous conditions
- Download The Philly 311 Mobile App to report damaged or not working city property, dangerous conditions, potholes, and graffiti. You can also check a property's License & Inspection history, get the latest city news, and see other active 311 request throughout the city.
- Volunteer as a Neighborhood Liaison and really help get things done. Training dates are listed on the site and only take 1 hour.
If you see Graffiti on the following locations in your neighborhood, call these numbers to have it removed:
- Homes and Businesses 3-1-1
- Street Signs and Traffic Signals 3-1-1
- Public Schools 215-400-6434
- News Stands 610-800-6455
- Newspaper Boxes 610-292-6312
- Mailboxes 215-895-8610
- SEPTA Bridges 215-580-7800
- PGW Property 215-684-6288
- PECO Property 800-494-4000 Press 0
- Municipal Buildings 3-1-1
- Center City District 215-440-5500
- 1234 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19107
- (215) 580-7800
Twitter is just one of the convenient tools available to customers to check the status of service on the SEPTA system. They are now offering enhanced access to real time information with the option to customize your SEPTA Twitter feeds.
Philadelphia Streets Department
- PECO Customer Service Center: 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- EMERGENCY: 800-841-4141
- Customer Service: 800-494-4000
- Report an outage online at https://www.peco.com/CustomerService/OutageCenter/Pages/ReportanOutage.aspx
Philadelphia Gas Works
Philadelphia Water Department
- ARAMark Tower - 5th Floor, 1101 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19107-2994
- If the sewer inlets in your neighborhood become clogged with leaves and debris please call 215-685-6500 to report the problem.
Philadelphia School District
Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- 1515 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, Pa 19130
- (215) 232-7272
If you see a person on the street in need of support, please call their Homeless Outreach Hotline at (215) 232-1984 or toll free (877) 222-1984.